San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photographer
Need a Wedding Photographer in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Dubnoff Wedding Photography has helped Northern California couples create memories of their special day for over 20 years. Thank you for visiting our San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photography website. Our main goal is to provide you with the best wedding photography experience possible. Beautiful romantic images to last a lifetime combined with our fun, positive approach will make your special day memorable. Visit our Prices page to see our affordable packages. We are also happy to create a custom package to fit your specific needs. We travel throughout the San Francisco Bay Area at no extra charge! View some of the wedding photographers best work at our Gallery page. We are also one of the premier photographers shooting wedddings at San Francisco City Hall . To see our special prices for mid-week coverage click City Hall Prices.
To determine our availability for your Bay Area wedding, please go to our Event Calendar and enter your event date. We will contact you quickly to let you know our availability or answer any questions regarding our service. By filling in our Contact Form you can request information on our packages and pricing. All of our packages include full-day coverage and 2 photographers! This means we won't leave your wedding early and will photograph everything from bridal prep to the last dance. Check out our list of the best Reception Sites and Venues we have photographed to see if yours is there!
A Bay Area Wedding Photographer with Experience!
Mike Dubnoff has been a wedding photographer in the Northern California area since 1985. Mike's style provides you with an ideal blend of documentary photography combined with a traditional approach. Most importantly, we make it a fun experience for both of you! It's important to hire a wedding photographer you can trust and we have been earning that trust with over 800 weddings photographed in the San Francisco Bay Area alone! This experience has allowed us to work with couples from many cultures, including Catholic, Filipino, Indian, Greek, Jewish, and Chinese to name a few! Servicing the East Bay, North Bay, South Bay, Antioch, Pleasant Hill, Contra Costa County, Walnut Creek / Concord to San Francisco, City Hall and other Northern California destinations. Need family portrait photographers in the Bay Area? Check our Dubnoff Portrait site for portrait and senior photography. Check out our San Francisco City Hall page and our Facebook Wedding Photography page to see more sample albums.
Choose the Right Wedding Photographer for you
The key difference with Dubnoff Photography is that we listen to you! We won't waste your time during your consultation telling you why we are the best. Instead, we ask what is important to YOU and get a feel for the type of styles you prefer. Set up a free consultation and tell us what you want! We can show you the options we offer in albums such as Flush Mount / Magazine Style and traditional. Also please check out our new San Francisco City Hall and Indian Photography pages. We have also just completed a new Mobile Friendly Indian Wedding site. To view special offers go to our Google Places Page.
How NOT to Choose a Wedding Photographer
The internet is full of articles on how to choose a wedding
photographer. We thought it would be helpful to look
at it from a different perspective and help engaged couples
avoid some of the common mistakes people make when choosing
1. Relying on Vendor Referrals - In general, most wedding vendors will try to provide you with an honest and solid photographer referral when asked. The problem is that in most cases, they really don't have enough personal knowledge to make an informed decision. For example, I know a DJ who often refers me to his customers but has never even seen any of my images. He knows that I am pleasant to work with and polite to my customers, but hasn't even seen one of my wedding albums. Even more disturbing is the fact that a very large number of wedding vendors trade referrals with no real knowledge of the other's work. T
2. Judging a Photographer Based Solely on a "Greatest Hits" Album. There is nothing more misleading than choosing a photographer based upon viewing a compilation of their best photographs from dozens of different weddings. At the very least, this may tell you how good a photograph they are capable of producing, but it tells you nothing about what your final result will be. Insist on seeing one entire wedding shoot and make sure they show you at least 50 images. This will provide you with a much better idea on the style and quality of the photographers work.
3. Ignoring the Photographer's Personality. This is a very important factor! You will spend the entire day with your wedding photographer, if you don't like him or her, it could make your special day miserable. You are looking for a person who is courteous, not bossy and will get along well with your guests. Obviously, they need to be talented and experienced, but don't ignore their potential for bad behavior.
4. Paying Too Much Attention to the Sales Presentation. - Just about any wedding photographer can go on and on about why they are the perfect choice for you. They can talk about their great equipment and show you beautiful images. They may even impress you with their sparkling personality and tell you about their "vision" for your wedding album. This is all important stuff, but how much does it really tell you about the photographer? A good business person will ask you questions and find out what YOU want. If they spend the entire sales presentation preaching to you, it could also be that they don't really care about your own needs. Look for photographers who ask you lots of questions and find out what YOUR vision of the wedding is. A 2-way conversation is more likely to result in a good match between bride and photographer!
5. Confusion Over Packages and Pricing. If you can't understand the photographer's pricing, keep looking. Package pricing, if it's flexible, is a solid way to go. It gives you a better idea of what the final cost will be without any final invoice surprises. A la carte pricing can be misleading because you may assume certain "obvious" items are included when they really aren't (like an album!). However, a company that only offers strictly structured packages should also be avoided. Ultimately, you want to find someone who will work within your budget guidelines and provide you exactly what you want. If you don't see a package that fits your needs, ask if you can design your own.
Need a Bay Area Wedding Vendor? Click Here. If you live in Seattle try Seattle Destination Wedding Photographers. Find other photographers in the San Francisco area by Clicking Here. See also A Beautiful Day Photography and Wedding Photographer. Other Wedding Vendors
Featured Locations and Older Galleries:
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved