SF City Hall Wedding Pricing Questions
One of the things we get asked about the most is wedding photography pricing and our packages. We have provided some detailed information below to help answer some of the more common questions received. If you want to look at our actual packages with full details please follow this link to SF City Hall Packages and Prices
Flexible Pricing - San Francisco City Hall Weddings
We try to keep our packages flexible so we can accommodate all the requests we receive from our future clients. If you would prefer to just tell us the details of what you are looking for you can go right to our Quote Request form. We will do whatever we can to accommodate you by helping you design a package just for you. We want to keep our packages relevant and affordable. Here are some Common Questions and Answers regarding our packages:
- What if our wedding is split into 2 sections, how is that charged? If your wedding, for example takes place in the morning at city hall, but you want us to cover your dinner later that evening, we can accommodate this within our standard packages with the total hours still counted. However, we charge a $150 split fee. This is basically the cost for having us wait around the rest of the day. In order to qualify for a split fee, the down time must be at least 2 hours. If the break is less than 2 hours, then we will just charge for continuous coverage.
- Why can't we do more locations in the time allowed in your Tour Packages? We have been photographing San Francisco city hall weddings for over 10 years and have figured out over that time how long these tours normally take. We never penalize our clients and charge them overtime. But we also don't turn the tour into a race to see how many locations we can visit in a given time frame. We are easy going wedding photographers and feel that the best images are created when our brides and grooms are also calm and relaxed. We will never cut off a shoot because of a time limit reached. If we tell you that you get to visit 2 San Francisco locations, that is what we will do. Despite ceremony delays, traffic or other contributing factors.
- What are your payment terms and deposit? We request a deposit of $350 to hold your wedding date. Some of our larger packages may require a $500 deposit. Once we have received your contract and deposit, your date is secured. The final payment (the balance after the deposit) is not due until 2 weeks after the wedding. Payments can be made by Paypal, Venmo, Zelle or mailed check. Your favorite credit card can be processed securely using Paypal. We also accept cash in person.
- Can we upgrade a package later? In most cases, the answer to this is yes. The only exception would be if we happened to book something after your wedding such as another wedding or a meeting with a client, etc. So we encourage our clients to let us know as soon as they decide to upgrade to avoid possible conflicts. Also in the winter there may be darkness issues with extending. Once daylight savings day is over, we can only book the San Francisco Tour 3 Package before 1:30 pm. Anything after that and it will be dark by the time we reach our 3rd location.
- How do we receive our image files? Good question! You have 2 options to receive your images. You can conveniently download them directly from your viewing website of request a Dropbox file transfer. USB drives are another option, but restrictions apply. Sales Tax may have to paid under some circumstances when USB Drives are sent. Ask us for details.
To learn more about our San Francisco City Hall Wedding Photography click the link.